The Homemaker's Day Book



OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: It is dark out now. It was a partly sunny day with no rain or snow! It made me hope Spring is around the corner.

I AM THINKING: about my husband who is at work and has been working really long hours lately.

I AM THANKFUL FOR: my husband who puts up with me and my moods. He loves me even though I might be anxious and stressed and depressed 99% of the time. He is a great man.

FROM THE KITCHEN: tonight for dinner I made manwich, peas and cut up a cucumber for Rebecca and I.

I AM WEARING: red t-shirt, grey sweat pants and white socks

I AM LISTENING: to the theme song for Dora the Explorer.

I AM CREATING: ideas for menus for this week.

I AM GOING: to try hard not to go anywhere this week to save money since we had to get a new computer.

I AM HOPING: that the pain in my chest goes away soon.

AROUND THE HOUSE: I have cleaned the kitchen and am doing laundry.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: is cuddling with Rebecca on the couch, watching cartoons

A FEW PLANS FOR THE WEEK: catch up on cleaning and laundry, take pics and post more things on CL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017