I've been MIA.....
Time just seems to fly. I have been so busy the last couple months that writing on the blog seems to get pushed to the last of the to-do list and then I am too tired to do it. It is something that I enjoy so I am going to try to get back into posting at least a couple times a week at minimum. I have been so busy the last couple months. Some of the highlights include:
- Working part time at my school job-- this is going great! I love the work and the kids are great. I have been only getting about 12-15 hours a week but that is okay.
- Dear Hubby found a new job that was a lot closer to our new home. Before he was driving 60+ minutes ONE way to work. Now he is the new Sports Editor of our local newspaper and he literally drives 3 minutes to work! And he is back into doing what his college degree is in and what he loves :) This change has meant that I have started cooking more and just doing more around the house.
- There was a 2 week period where Dear Hubby, Rebecca and Jacob all had the stomach flu thing that just would not go away. Thankfully I didn't get it.
- We have been trying to get paperwork done so that we can get the kids on government health care. With Bill's new job the health insurance would have taken almost 1/4 of his paychecks and we just can't afford that.
- Jacob turned 1 year old and we had his birthday party! I love that boy so much!
- My mom has been in the hospital and out and that has been stressful.
- I have spent much of my time online hunting deals for Christmas and coupons for our grocery shopping. I am 97% done with our Christmas shopping.
- We had my mother-in-laws birthday celebration.
- I have been asked to sample several products and review them. (I am hoping to get those posts done later today!)
- We searched for and found a church that is a good fit for our family! YAY!