Christmas Treats

Every year I look forward to Christmas time, not only because of the spiritual meaning of the holiday, but because it is the only time of year where I indulge in my favorite Christmas treats....These treats remind me of Christmas and the holidays. I admit that I eat way too  many of them during November and December, but I try to work them off in January and February in my resolutions for the New Year. So the must have treats for Christmas in my opinion are::



Candy buckeyes, candy cane hershey kisses and Queen Anne chocolate covered cherries!!!
YUMMY!!!YUMMY!!!YUMMY!!!!!

What are your must have treats for the Christmas season?





Comments

  1. I love chocolate. Chocolate with peanut butter, hot chocolate, chocolate kisses, chocolate covered almost anything. You name it!
    I'm your newest follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
    www.staying-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley
    < a href="http://www.mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//">Finding My Life in Faith< /a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the bloghop.
    I follow you on GFC. I'd love for you to follow me back
    Tiffany
    http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com
    Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Your blog is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com
    take a peek at my giveaways when you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous:) Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017