Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Goal: Books to read---A partial list


One of my goals for 2011 is to read at least 26 books throughout the year. I was looking at my nightstand last night and realized that I have a ton of books that I have never read that are stacked there. So I am going to begin by making a list of those books and hopefully reading those. The books that I will start with are:

Bulls Island by Dorothea Benton Frank
Pawley's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank
Winter Bloom by Tara Heavey
One Night by Debbie Macomber
Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah
The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel
Sacred Sins by Nora Roberts
Scarlet Nights by Jude Deveraux
Family Ties by Danielle Steel
Time Is a River by Mary Alice Moore
Southern Lights by Danielle Steel

As you can see there are some familiar/ favorite authors of mine on the list, but there are also some new authors I have never read before (Tara Heavey, Israel and Garfinkel, and Mary Alice Moore). I hope these turn out great and are enjoyable! My plan is to read these and then at least twice a month write a review on what I have read.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment