Monday, January 3, 2011

MAKING EXTRA MONEY IN 2012

I am really trying hard to come up with a list of ways that I can help to supplement our income in 2012. I know many bloggers who make money from their blogs and their virtual assistant work. However that is NOT where I am at. I am just trying to come up with ways to make a little extra without having to take a ton of time away from my kids.

The ideas that I have come up with so far are:

1. Sell books back to Amazon.com for credit
2. Sell things on eBay
3. Sell things on Craigslist
4. Continue using Mypoints to gain points for gift cards
5. Continue using Swagbucks to search and to use for Amazon gift cards
6. Enter at least 5 blog giveaways a day; use any winning to use as gifts throughout the year
7. Tutor
8. Email companies to ask for coupons and/ or samples

Any one have any other ideas????
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment