Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weight Loss Check-Up #3 (January week 3)

Each Sunday I want to do a post about my current weight, progress I have made toward meeting my weight loss goal and how I did the previous week....As a reminder here are my goals for this current month:

JANUARY:
DIET: menu planning each week
EXERCISE: exercising using my Wii Fit Plus for 20+ minutes Monday- Friday of each week. Saturdays and Sundays will be relax days. These are family days and I will do some sort of physical activity with the family, whether it is playing the Wii, chasing the kids, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakdown of how I did this week:
I did exercise each day this past week, during the week, including some time outside chasing Rebecca in the snow. I managed to do the Wii Fit every day Mon-Friday. I have been working out in the afternoons when I am not working and the days that I am working I have been doing the Wii Step for 30 minutes at night after I put the kids to bed. It works for me!

Diet wise, this was an up and down week. I did okay with getting fruits and veggies in and drinking more water. But I also splurged some---my mom  brought over pizza for lunch on Wednesday before I went to work and I had 2 slices of pizza with everything on it and some garlic bread. I also snacked some on Thursday and Friday....something I need to get out of the habit of. For dinner though I have followed our meal plan 95% of the time so that is definitely an improvement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKLY WEIGH IN:

DATE: 01/23/2011

WEIGHT: 213 lbs.

DIFFERENCE FROM PREVIOUS WEEK: +1.
I don't know....I exercised harder this week as I have been, but I also ate pizza and chips...hmm...Dear Hubby says he is wondering if I am still adjusting to losing the weight when I was sick. Oh well. I will try better next week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you trying to lose weight? How are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! What you said about working out could have been me, especially the part about being self conscious. So after talking to DH I ordered everything I need to use the Wii Fit! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete