Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weight Loss Check-up #5 (February week 1)

Last month I ended up losing and gaining the weight back, so I started and stopped at the same weight--216. I was exercising most of the time, but I wasn't breaking a sweat and I wasn't watching what I ate. I decided last week to revamp how I am going about this lifestyle change and made some changes to my strategy. So here are my goals for this current month:

FEBRUARY:

DIET:
  • continue menu planning each week ( I did great with this in January and want to continue)
  • count calories each day
    • keep calories between 1800- 2200. I think I was eating upwards of 3000 calories last year every day.
  • keep a food journal
    • This ties into counting calories, but if I keep a food journal and keep it on the counter so my husband can see it I am much less likely to cheat.  
  • work on drinking more water (at least 50 oz a day)
EXERCISE:
  • work out 5 days out of the week. Do either the Wii Fit plus, or the 30 day shred dvd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKLY WEIGH IN:

DATE: 02/06/2011

WEIGHT: 212 lbs.

DIFFERENCE FROM PREVIOUS WEEK: -4  YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! I guess the calorie counting and exercising is paying off! Gotta keep it up though! Feeling very positive about this!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you trying to lose weight? How are you doing?

1 comment: