- Continue working on weight loss
- To do this, exercise for 20+ minutes 6 days a week. Do either Wii Fit Plus workout or Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. (I started this last month, now I just need to be more consistent with it. Didn't happen. Didn't exercise at all.
- Calorie count! Keep calories under 2100 a day. I was eating upwards of 2700-3000 a day (head hung in shame!) mostly due to snacking and late night eating. Was doing okay for the first week then lost momentum and just stopped.
- Drink at least 50 oz of water a day. I have been doing better on this, but there are days I get none. I DON'T want to get dehydrated! Fell back in the habit of drinking diet pop.
- Read at least 2 books YES I DID THIS!!!
- Have a date night with Bill Didn't happen :(
- Watch at least one movie...either "The Blind Side" or "The Last Song" I did watch The Last Song.
- Try at least 1 new recipe this month I tried 2!
- Limit the time that I am on the computer while the kids are awake. Didn't do very well on this.
- Try to keep grocery spending down to $60 or less a week. I have been averaging more like $75 a week.
- Keep household item spending (toilet paper, pads, diapers, etc.) to less than $50 for the month Was able to do this.
- Do and File taxes before February 15. Filed most of them. I still have to file our community income tax and our old communitie's municipality tax.
- Open ING saving account for irregular expenses (water, AAA, moving, and Rebecca tuition for the fall) COMPLETED!!!!
- Write at least 5 companies a week for coupons. Ummm...I was supposed to do this???
OVERALL, THIS WAS JUST A BAD MONTH!!!!!! Must do better in March!