Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan


Well last week's menu plan was a complete FLOP!!!! We had so much going on, with me working extra hours, Bill working LONG hours and evening activities scheduled, etc. We did not eat out, except for Thursday when we went out to celebrate my mom's birthday but we didn't have to pay. Other than that we just kind of fended for ourselves. I am hoping to get back on track this week...

I am going to start planning lunches this week (for the kids) as well, as I will be babysitting a 3rd grade student from the school that I work at, from 8-5 every day. They are on spring break this week and I will be watching her. I will probably be watching her this summer as well!

So this week for LUNCH the kids will be eating:

Monday: hot dogs, watermelon, carrots (cooked and raw)
Tuesday: Macaroni and cheese, grapes
Wednesday: spaghettios, green beans
Thursday: pizza and fruit salad
Friday: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit

SNACKS will be: fruit, cheezits, granola bars, fruit snacks, baby carrots, graham crackers

For DINNER, we will be eating:

Monday: spaghetti, salad
Tuesday: chicken patties, peas and carrots, applesauce
Wednesday: Grilled cheese, chili, mixed veggies
Thursday: leftovers/ sandwiches
Friday: Beer battered fish, broccoli,
Saturday: Chicken, cheese and stuffing casserole, green beans
Sunday: ribs, julienne potatoes, corn



For more great menu ideas visit http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment