Friday, April 22, 2011

S is for....Showers

As in April Showers bring May flowers. If that saying is true then May should be an abundance of color around here. It has been raining it seems like for days and days.



Today it was raining and it is just that steady cold, yucky drizzly rain. It has made it really hard to get motivated to do much of anything. There is tons of things on my to do lists and yet the weather has affected my mood and desire to get any of them done. I hope that the sun will come out in the near future so that I can get some things done.

I haven't been doing completely bad. I have worked out 15 days so far this month (my goal is 20 days). I have started to slowly declutter for our yard sale in a couple weeks. Other than that I have been depressed and just not myself. I feel like I am in a rut and I need to get out of it.

We have so much going on next month that it is not funny. We are moving at the end of next month. That is the plan, even though we haven't found a rental house yet. I need to start packing the house and decluttering the house....ughh....

I can't even get motivated to make lists for what I need to do. I just wish the showers would go away and the may flowers would arrive so I can feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment