31 Day No Bad Food Challenge: Day 2...this is harder than I thought

Before I go into how day 2 went, let me just say this....

THIS IS HARD!!!!

It is harder than the exercise challenge. It is hard, because I love my sweets. I love chocolate. I love baked goods. I do, I do, I do. However, my waistline doesn't love them. And I am not getting any younger, so I have to keep reminding myself why I am doing this.

I am doing this to become healthier. I am doing this so that I can hopefully break my sugar addiction. I think it is  an addiction and I am going through withdrawal. I am SOOO tired. And I didn't realize before how much pop I was drinking. I was basically giving myself so much sugar and caffeine throughout the day that it was giving me energy.

Now on to day 2.... this day was going to be a challenge, as we were meeting an old colleague of mine (who just moved back to Ohio after living in Vegas for the past 5 years) and her kids at Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch and for the kids to play. I did not get pop, which was good. I had iced tea instead. But I did get pizza which wasn't too good, considering I could have gotten the salad bar. Oh well, better choices need to made next time. 

This is how the rest of my day shaped up to be like:

9:00AM--- cheerios, milk, banana
                   VERY HUNGRY

10:30 -----diet iced tea
                 need to remember to drink more. Don't want to get dehydrated.

12:00--- peanut butter sandwich, skim milk
              just worked out and need to eat.

2:00--- 3 pieces of pizza at Chuck E. Cheese's, iced tea, celery stick (from hubby's wings)

5:30--- 3 cherry tomatoes, breakfast burrito, strawberries, cantaloupe, water
            very hungry

8:30---so tired. I have no energy. Fell asleep on the couch while Bill was getting the kids into bed.

Overall it was okay day. There was a couple things I need to work on.... I NEED to drink more water and iced tea. I don't think I am drinking enough. Also I need to make a plan for days that I am out and about so that I don't gorge on lots of pizza and bad food.

Any one have any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017