Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: The week before I go back to work edition


This week is the last week of my summer vacation before I start back to work. I work in an extended care program at our local Catholic school and I am going to be busy, busy, busy. I am being promoted to "Team Leader" for this year and will be working every day as opposed to working only 2 days a week last year! Yay for more money and for more hours! Now I just have to get organized enough to make sure we have a good dinner every night and we don't fall prey to McDonald's, etc. once I go back to work.

For this week, I will be cooking some things that might take a little prep, as I won't have much time to make those types of meals once school starts back.

So for this week we will be eating:

baked chicken, veggies, rice
taco bake and cheese quesadillas
pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, fruit salad
baked fish, macaroni and cheese, green beans
spaghetti
?????
?????

Am not sure what we are having 2 nights. Feel like I want to try something new. Anyone have any suggestions????

For more great menu ideas visit: orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment