Friday, October 14, 2011

Letters of Intent

Foursons


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jacob,

I am not sure what your fascination is with hitting your sister and pulling her hair. But it is not nice. And I hate having to put you in time out several times a day for doing it. It would make Mommy and Daddy's life so much easier if you just stop hitting and pulling hair. Please?

Love you,
Mommy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Rebecca,

I am so glad that you are having fun in school and that you are learning so much. Now could you please learn not to tattle all the time at home? Daddy and I are watching Jacob and we know that he is hitting, throwing food, etc. You do not need to tell us or yell at Jacob. That is not your job as big sister!

Love you,
Mommy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bill,

I am sorry that I don't have more energy. This pregnancy is kicking my behind. I am really trying. But I feel like I am in over my head, between work, taking care of the kids, helping you, cleaning house, etc. And I am worried that something will go wrong. Not being able to sleep isn't helping either. I will try to do better and be in better spirits for you and for our family in general. I love you!

Love,
Rachel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more letters of Intent be sure to visit.... http://www.myfourboys.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh but pulling hair is so much fun! Ha. Sorry you're having to deal with this phase- especially while pregnant when everything is magnified by 1000. Hang in there, I bet it all gets better the minute the baby is born and you no longer feel like a crazy woman. Not that I'm calling you crazy, but you know....

    Thanks so much for linking up and look at you with 100 followers! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete