Review: Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions
I am not one who wears a lot of makeup...truth be told I think the last time I wore makeup was at my rehearsal dinner for my wedding back in 2005. That being said, I do try to take care of my skin! I usually use a daily facial wash and thought it worked quite well. I also know that sometimes change can be good. So I was excited to become a part of the Bzzagent campaign for the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive line of products.
According to Bzzagent, the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive line of products are:
- Naturally gentle and skin-friendly for daily use
- Contains Cotton Extract to soften and shield from potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers
- Is Fragrance-Free and Hypo-Allergenic
- Is Dermatologist-Tested and Allergy-Tested
- Can be found in mass retailers (like Target or Walmart), drug stores, grocery stores, and natural health food stores nationwide
- Is 99% natural
|I received: a full size Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser, a full size Daily Moisturizer, bzz guide, samples and coupons to share with people.|
According to Bzzagent, the nourishing moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
- Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
- Contains Aloe to soothe
- Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
- Costs $14.99
I also was excited to try the Burt's Bees sensitive facial cleanser, as my current facial cleanser was starting to leave my skin very dry and red. (Maybe this is because of the pregnancy hormones I am experiencing....) According to Bzzagent, This soap-free facial cleaner is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
- Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather
- Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in cleansing
- Costs $9.99
The Burt's Bees sensitive facial cleanser is great as well! After using it, my face felt clean, not oily at all and not too dry.
Overall, I loved both of these products! I would highly recommend them to everyone!
Disclaimer: The opinions in this post are my own. I am a BzzAgent and did receive samples of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin products to sample and to post my opinion on.