Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap...

Thanksgiving Day for us is about spending time with family and friends, watching football and eating LOTS of food. This year was special because it was my nephew Ethan's first Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving Day we spent the afternoon and evening at my Mom and Dad's house along with my sister, brother, brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephews x2, and family friends and their kids. It was a BLAST! There was LOTS of laughter, LOTS of good food, and LOTS of great memories! I hope your Thanksgiving was just as great!

The Cousins coloring

Ethan's First Thanksgiving


Getting lots of yummy food

The kids' table

SOME of the yummy food

Good memories: My sister Mary holding our nephew Ethan for the very FIRST time ever!

The men watching football

No comments:

Post a Comment