Friday, December 2, 2011

5 Question Friday

Here's to another edition of Five Question Friday, where you the reader can learn just a little bit more about me, the author of this here blog.



 
1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
I have a lot of favorite decorations, but I think the one that touches my heart the most is a crystal tear-drop ornament that we got the year that our son Travis was born still into Heaven. It has his name on it and his date of birth. It is very special to me.
2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
I typically try to finish early, but this year for whatever reason I am really behind and will probably be more last minute.
3. When do you turn on your heat?
When the house gets consistently around 63 degrees or so. I have little ones so I have to keep it somewhat warm.
4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
Nope. I wouldn't have started this blog if I wanted it to be private.
 
 
5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
Most of the time it is before.
 
Thank you to My Little Life for hosting 5 Question Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment