Sunday, December 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I left our menu plan open-ended as I wasn't sure what would work with each day as our schedules have been wacky. I think that it worked out okay. I definitely didn't feel guilty for not making something on a certain night. I think that this week will be the same, as we have various activities planned....going to see Santa, Rebecca's school's Christmas play, Christmas Eve, etc. So for this week our menu looks a little like this:

Macaroni and cheese and hot dogs
Dinner Out---probably pick up either Wendy's or McDonalds as a treat for the kids
Spaghetti and meatballs
Ham, baked potatoes and green beans
Whole chicken in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn
Christmas Eve appetizers
Christmas Day dinner

So there you have it. I also have to make some sort of cookies or brownies for my hubby's work cookie party on Wednesday and I promised Rebecca we would make cookies once her Christmas break starts.....so I will also be baking I think.

What cooking plans do you have this week?

For more great menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment