Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday to-do's

Today I feel better than I have in about 2 weeks. I still have a runny nose, but it is not as bad as it has been. It stinks being sick. 

It is so cold here... 20 degrees...and snowy! UGH! A good day to stay in and get some things done.

Here is my to do list for today:

Laundry (I have at least 4 loads that need washing and drying and another 3 loads on top of that need to be put away----I HATE putting laundry away! )

Need to hem thicker curtains for the kids' rooms. There rooms are colder than the rest of the house and they need heavier curtains on their windows.

Need to hem Bill's pajamas.

Make out grocery list and find coupons to match.

I think that is about it. There are some other things that I could do, but the above is what I must get done. What are your plans for Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment