Sunday, February 12, 2012

My First "Sunday Night Chit-Chat"

The last couple weeks, I kept seeing people participating in "Sunday Night Chit-Chat" hosted by Carla @ My 1/2 Dozen Daily. This week I will finally participate in my FIRST one!


Baby Boy's face taken in an ultrasound this past week. Can't wait to meet him in person!
 Reading?
I actually have been really bad about reading lately. I have 5 books that I need to read for review, but I haven't had time or energy. I did read the Sunday paper today, so hopefully that counts!

Watching?

Right now nothing. I don't watch a lot of tv. In our house the tv is usually on cartoons for the kiddos or sports for the hubby. Might turn some basketball or something on after the kids are in bed for the noise.

Listening to?

Jacob playing with his crayons and Rebecca is watching "Blue's Big Musical"

Cooking/Baking?

Tonight was a leftovers night for dinner. Yesterday, I fried up 4 pounds of hamburger for the freezer--2 I left plain, and 2 lbs were made into taco meat. I also made a dozen regular size pumpkin muffins and a dozen mini pumpkin muffins.

Happy you accomplished this week?

Catching up on my blog. Got a lot of work done for work. Have the freezer full of food for when baby comes. Bought the baby stuff that I needed in case baby comes early.

Looking forward to next week?

It is going to be a busy week. I have 2 doctors appointments (one for blood work and one with my OB). Hopefully I will get some answers and some clarification for when baby is going to come.

Thankful for today?

A wonderful, understanding husband who understands that I am EXTRA tired and trying to cut back. He has stepped it up big time by doing laundry and he carried in all the groceries today! I love him to pieces and am so grateful for him!

2 comments:

  1. Aww..love ultrasound pics!! You're blessed! Your hubby sounds wonderful! Hope you get a "due-date" soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel!
    I love the sonogram photo! I hope you receive great news from your appointments! I should really make cook-ahead meals for reheating. That would take a big amount of stress off my mind when I don't have time to whip something up for our family. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete