Monday, February 6, 2012

To do list and Menu Plan for the week

Last week I accomplished most of what was on my to do list, even with the doctors orders to slow down and take it easy! Yay! Go me!

Here is my to do list for this week! These are in no particular order but are things that I want to get done.
  • Read at least 1 books for review
  • Write 1 product review on blog
  • scour ads to make price matching sheet for grocery shopping this weekend
  • ultrasound appointment on Thursday
  • work 4 days this week, leaving early every day by at least an hour!
  • have 4 no spend days
  • Take blood pressure 2 times a day (per doctors orders)
  • Fry up 5 lbs of hamburger to have in freezer in case I am put on bed rest for easy meals for hubby to make.
  • Portion up and freeze yogurt for smoothies
These are just some of the things I would like to get done. Hopefully I can accomplish them!

Now onto our menu plan for the week:



I make a list of what we have available for the week and then I choose one each morning depending on the mood we are in and what is going on. Here is what we have available for this week:

Pizza calzones and green beans and fruit
Whole chicken in crockpot, mixed veggies, stuffing
Hamburger helper
Pizza
Chicken pasta alfredo
Italian sausage, peppers and pasta
leftovers

For more great menu ideas please visit: orgjunkie.com

1 comment: