35 weeks and to dos and no menu plan?
Today I am 35 weeks pregnant. This was the goal for us to get too. After this date, my OB/GYN said that she would have no problem delivering if my blood pressure got out of control or I developed full blown pre-eclampsia. I have noticed the last couple of days that my blood pressure has been high in the morning and even higher in the evening. More so than it had been. Maybe that means it is getting close to the time to have the baby???
I am trying to get some things set up for when I do have the baby. Some of these things are reflected in my to do list for this week....
My to do list: (You will notice a few things from last week's list...)
- 2 NSTs (Non-Stress tests) (These will be ongoing until I have the baby)
- Update phone numbers on hubby's cell phone for when I am in the hospital
- Get hubby to put together dresser and crib in the boys' room
- Get bassinet set up in our bedroom
- Clean both bathrooms
- File bills
- Get folder ready for Rebecca's Kindergarten screening
- Finish laundry (Fold, put away)
This week I am NOT doing a menu plan. I have found the last couple of weeks that I have no desire to follow a menu plan, even an easy one. I am just going to go by the seat of my pants....I usually don't know what I want until it is almost time for dinner. And we have a lot of easy meals that I can make so it should work out well. I hope. Wish me luck.
Do you have any plans for this week?