Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome Spring (well welcome officially!)


Today is the first OFFICIAL day of Spring! I say that it is the first official day because it has felt like spring for the past week or so here! Today the temperature is 84 degrees right now! The normal high this time of year is 58 degrees! It is HOT!!!!

Don't get me wrong. I love that it is sunny and warm and not snowy and cold.....but, that meant that I have had to scrounge around to find shorts for my kiddos and I am wearing a skirt today because I have no maternity shorts that fit!! Thankfully I have a couple maternity tanks that do fit so that helps. I need to do an inventory of Jacob and Rebecca's summer clothes to see what I need to buy. Looking through them briefly, I think I will just need to get Jacob a few shirts and a couple summer pjs. Rebecca, I think will need much more as she only has a couple pairs of shorts that still fit her, 1 tank top, and only 1 summer nightgown.

In other news, I have been getting antsy and wanting to get out of the house. This modified bed rest is driving me nuts! I am thinking that I might convince Bill to take me to the dollar store tomorrow or somewhere just to get out of the house. We shall see.....

How is the weather where you are? Are you experiencing summer like spring weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment