Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Mother's Day recap

I had a great Mother's Day weekend!

It started on Friday when Rebecca gave me the placemat and "kisses" cup she made at school.


Bill and the kids took me to the zoo on Saturday. We were supposed to go on Sunday, but the weather was supposed to be rainy so we went on Saturday instead.


 It was a GORGEOUS day outside and the kids had a blast.


I LOVED spending the day with my family. It was so nice to have Bill for the day and for him not to have to work.





We had a lovely day seeing the different animals and just being a family.

On Sunday, Bill gave me the best Mother's Day gift that you can give a mom of a 6 week old---sleep! He took all the kids downstairs for the morning and I got uninterrupted sleep. In the afternoon, we went to my mom's house and had a cookout with my parents and my brother and his family. Some family friends also stopped by and they got to see Benjamin for the first time! It was a day of laughing and joking and great times!

Overall it was a great relaxing weekend! Just what I needed!

I hope everyone else had a great, relaxing Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day!! :) And I'll give you a heart AMEN!! On the extra sleep!! lol!

    ReplyDelete