- It was Rebecca's last day of Pre-K before Summer break
- I had an emergency dentist appt.
- Bill is in the midst of tournament time for local teams and a TON of them have made it far in the tournament meaning he has been working 70+ hours this week including working almost all day yesterday from 8am- 1am this morning with only a 2 hour break in the middle.
- It was Bill's 40th birthday
- Bill was not feeling well
- It is always busy with a 7 week old who eats all the time and a 2 year old who is very active
She has had this loose tooth for a while now. Her adult tooth was growing in behind it. We kept telling her to wiggle it with her tongue. Last night she was sitting in the recliner and said "Mom my tooth is even more wiggly." I told her to keep wiggling it. About 5 minutes later she said, "Mom my tooth moved even more". Then about a minute later she said " MOM, MY TOOTH CAME OUT!!!"
She then ran to show me and to look at herself in the mirror! She was SOOO EXCITED!!!!!
After the excitement died down, she put her tooth under her pillow and went to bed.
Then I had to figure out what the tooth fairy was going to bring. I asked friends on facebook, and a lot said the going rate these days was $5 per tooth! I am sorry but there is NO WAY that this tooth fairy will be bring $5 per tooth! Here is what this tooth fairy did bring:
And her is the excited girl with her tooth fairy goodies this morning:
My baby girl is growing up too fast!