Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.
So my goals for this week are:
FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS
- Continue bed time one on one routine with Rebecca and Jacob
- Compliment Bill at least 1 time a day
- Call and set up eye doctor appointment for me
- Research and start exercise program
- Drink 4 glasses of water and 1 smoothie a day
HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
- Mop kitchen, pantry and dining room floors
- Catch up on laundry and keep it caught up
- Catch up on bzzagent reviews
- Momumental: Adventures in the Messy Art of Raising a Family review
- Come up with blogging schedule
Hope everyone has a great week! What are your goals for the week?