Since turning 1 month old (which I told you about here) Benjamin has grown in leaps and bounds.
At 2 months old he is:
- eating 5-6 ounces of formula at each feeding (every 3-4 hours)
- he has outgrown all of his 0-3 months clothes and is currently in 3-6 month clothes
- he has had a few nights of sleeping for 5+ hours without waking
- there are still nights where he is up all night long (last night was one of them)
- he has given me a few smiles
- he is starting to try to make noises and "talk"
- he loves to be held and talked to
We are truly blessed with a wonderful little boy! He continues to be a delight to all who know him and he is a perfect little brother to Rebecca and Jacob. I am looking forward to seeing what the next month brings!