Saturday, June 23, 2012

Daily Goals update for Saturday 6/22/2012

So yesterday I had a great day with my goals. Let's see how I did today....

-Drink 60 oz of water.
NOPE---Only drank 40 oz. and honestly I have no one to blame but myself for this.

-Eat 5 fruits and veggies
ACHIEVED---had a banana with breakfast, a peach and cucumber and lettuce with lunch, had lettuce, tomato and strawberries with dinner!

-Exercise for 30 minutes on Jillian Michaels' Wii game
NOPE--- HOWEVER, I DID do 35 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus game. I was too sore from doing the Jillian game yesterday so I am putting this as a pass since I did do a workout just not the one I planned.

-Play a game with Rebecca
YEP--- Got my behind kicked in Chutes and Ladders. I don't think I have ever beat her in this game.

-Read to Jacob
NOPE--- My mom read lots of books to him this afternoon when they visited and Bill put him to bed so he read him stories before bed.

-Give Bill a massage
NOT YET--- We are getting ready to go to bed, so we shall see....

So overall an okay day. Not everything got accomplished but that is okay! I am just glad that I worked out even though I really did not want to. Go me!

I will be back in the morning with Sunday's goals. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment