Friday, June 22, 2012

Daily Goals Update for Thurday 6/21/12

Well last night I was TOO tired to update my goals, Bill had to do some work from home on the computer, and frankly I didn't want to think about what a bad day it had been goal wise. It really was not a good day. I felt off all day, stressed and just blah. And that tends to lead me to overeat, not make good choices and not be able to focus. But because I am being accountable to whomever reads this blog (if anyone) I will share with you how I did....

So here goes:

- Drink 48 oz of water. (will achieve this by drinking water at each meal)
ACHIEVED THIS!!!! I actually drank close to 60oz of water. Granted I had to drink a lot in the late afternoon and evening as I realized that I was a little dehydrated and had not had much to drink yesterday. I felt sick to my stomach around 4 or so and that is when I realized that I needed to drink.

- Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks today.
Um....KIND OF.... I had breakfast, lunch, dinner and a few snacks. I had chips, a handful of gummy bears, and finished off a bag of Reese's pieces (3 handfuls) in the afternoon. And honestly it was after that that I felt bad. I only ate them because I was stressed. I am finding that as I am trying to be more aware of what I am eating that I am a stress eater and that is NOT good. 
 
- Eat at least 5 fruits and veggies
I had 4 out of 5--- I had steamed broccoli and baby carrots with lunch, dinner was a homemade crunchwrap with lettuce and tomatoes in it and then lots of salsa on top, and I also had a banana after dinner. So I will say 4 out of 5 so not too bad.

- Work out 30 minutes on Wii Fit
NOPE--and I have no excuse. I had several opportunities where I could have worked out while Benjamin was sleeping, or when Bill was home to watch the kids for me. Just didn't want to do it. And last night around 9 or so after the older 2 kids were in bed I justified me not working out as it was too late at night. I need to find a way NOT to make excuses.

- Read 2 stories to both Rebecca and Jacob
NOPE--- Both kids were whiny and just not being good yesterday. I found that I was yelling at them a lot and just not being the mom I want to be :(

- Compliment Bill at least 1 time.
NOPE-- Not sure what to say on this one. Just didn't do it.

So there you have it. Didn't accomplish all my goals and feeling bad about it. But I have to remember that it is one day. I didn't get like this overnight and there will be bumps in the road but I can learn from this and move and make today a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment