Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekly goals



Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.

So for this week my goals are:


FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS:
  1. Get up, shower and get dressed before kids get up in the morning to help get mornings off to a good start.
  2. Work on summer school with Rebecca
PERSONAL GOALS:
  1. Eat more fruits and veggies
  2. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS:
  1. Do a load of laundry from start to finish each day.
  2. Figure out budget for the summer
  3. Menu plan for the week
BLOGGING GOALS:
  1. Get book reviews written and posted (or scheduled to post). The books are read, I just need to do the reviews for them
  2. Bzzagent reviews
  3. At least 3 non -review posts
Hope everyone has a great week! What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment