Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.
So for this week my goals are:
FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS:
- Get up, shower and get dressed before kids get up in the morning to help get mornings off to a good start.
- Work on summer school with Rebecca
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Do a load of laundry from start to finish each day.
- Figure out budget for the summer
- Menu plan for the week
- Get book reviews written and posted (or scheduled to post). The books are read, I just need to do the reviews for them
- Bzzagent reviews
- At least 3 non -review posts