Life is crazy
Life has been CRAZY this past week.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Rebecca started back to school. She is in Kindergarten this year (this week she goes half days, next week M,W,F are full days and T,TH are half days, then she will go full day everyday after Labor Day!) That means that are bedtime routines and getting up routines have been drastically changed and we are still figuring out what works best.
- I have had a bad earache that has meant no sleep for 2 nights. Went to Urgent Care yesterday and I have a bad case of swimmers' ear. (Haven't been swimming for over 2 years but still contracted it??) Now I am on meds and it is feeling a little better today. (This doctor appointment and waiting for meds took me 2.5 hours!)
- Work started back for me on Tuesday. I only work in the afternoons, but it has been a struggle to get everything done I need to get done. Need to find balance between work and home.
- Dinner has been whatever you can find---still trying to figure that one out, as my work hours are during the time I would normally be cooking and having dinner with the kiddos.
- It is the start of the fall sports seasons for the high schools around here, so that means Bill has been extra busy with work and it seems like one of us is always coming or going. (and we only have one car so it is a juggle to keep our schedules so the car is available when the other person needs it).
- The house is a mess. I didn't get any decluttering done in August and am trying to find the balance between keeping the everyday chores up when I am exhausted.
- The Win, Lose, or Blog challenge officially starts on Monday and I haven't thought about my plan of action for it.
How about you? Is life crazy busy right now? Do you have any tips or techniques to share to help ease the craziness we call life?