Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:
photo credit: pinterest

What are you.....

Reading?




Watching?

Nothing right now.

Listening to?

Right now the kiddos are watching "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" on TV.
Listening to the rain.

Cooking/Baking?

I made homemade pico de gallo for a cookout tonight. It was the first time I had ever made it and I think it was a hit as we didn't have any to bring back home!

Happy you accomplished this week?

Lost 1.8 lbs!
No soda for a week! .
Looking forward to next week?

School starts back this week, which means work starts back!
Rebecca starts Kindergarten.
Getting started on the "Win, Lose, or Blog" ideas and plan.
Thankful for today?

Good weather for most of the weekend.
A nice picnic to kick off back to school for my daughter's school.

Bonus question:
As a famous athlete, you are offered a $500,000 endorsement to promote a product that you dislike and would NEVER use. Do you endorse it?

Nope. I would not. If I don't use it and would NEVER use it then why would I want my name to be behind it. The money would be nice, but if I was a famous athlete, I am sure there are other products out there that I would be offered to endorse that would go with who I am as a person.
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment