Glade Expressions Collection

 
 
I love Glade Products, so I was excited to be able to try out their 2 newest products on the market---Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser (as part of a Bzz Agent Campaign)!
 
 
I love the unique look of the fragrance mist. It is artsy but not over the top at the same time. I put this in my upstairs bathroom for a refresher mist when I need it. I don't need a constant barrage of scent in that bathroom due to us taking showers, etc. in that bathroom. But it is nice to have a decorative bottle for when I do want to spray some air scent in the bathroom. I found that just 2 squeezes releases just enough scent for the bathroom without being overpowering.
 
 
The oil diffuser was something I was so excited to try as it gives me a decorative air freshener for my small downstairs bathroom without making it feel cluttered. I have a TINY downstairs half bath and it is overpowered with a built in cabinet above the toilet and a wood panelled wall. The oil diffuser fit perfectly on the back of the toilet and gave the bathroom that finished touch. I chose the pineapple and mangosteen diffuser and the smell is DIVINE! It seriously smells so good! I was afraid that it wouldn't last very long but it is going strong over a month later.
 
When I opened the package for the oil diffuser I was intimidated by the parts but in the end it was really simple to put together.
 
Overall, I am VERY pleased with Glade's New Expressions Collection! I love my oil diffuser and the pineapple and mangosteen scent is Heavenly!
 
Disclaimer: I received coupons for free product as part of a BzzAgent campaign in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017