Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I got a haircut!

This weekend, I decided that I had enough. I haven't had my hair cut in over a year. I was probably 2-3 months pregnant with Benjamin when I last had it cut. So it was time.....

Here is the before:



Here is the after....



I had a total of 11 inches cut off! My head feels so much lighter. I love it. Jacob keeps asking me "what happened to Mommy's hair?" LOL

Here is another look....

 

I think it is perfect because it is short enough for me to wear down and still long enough to pull back out of my face when I am doing something with the kids or am going to work.

What do you think? How do you wear your hair?

4 comments:

  1. I love it; so cute!

    I really need to get mine cut too. I don't have your fun waves, but I look better when it is shorter.

    Enjoy the light feeling!

    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big difference! It looks great though! I'm enjoying not getting my hair caught in zippers, under my purse strap, etc... lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the biggest difference is that I can actually wear it different ways now and yet not spend a ton of time on it. :)

      Delete