Friday, March 8, 2013

Cakes on the brain! (Photo heavy)

Every Friday for the past 3 weeks and for the next 3 weeks, I volunteered to make 2 cakes for my daughter's school's fish dinners. I like to bake and I have been making simple 9x13 cakes with sprinkles ontop.

Last night as I was frosting this week's cakes, I was thinking about birthdays coming up...(my mom, my brother, my father in law, and Benjamin's 1st) and if I needed to make cakes for them. I am not sure what design I would make for any of them....that got me thinking about cakes I have made....and how I do not have the pictures of them in one place for easy reference.

SO.....I decided to organize them today into a post here on my blog :) Maybe now I can just find them easily for reference, and maybe you can get some inspiration. Let me know if you do. :)

 
 
 
 










 
Do you have any special hobbies? Do you like to decorate cakes?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that talent. I love to decorate cakes also. But you are much more artistic than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete