Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

 
It is Monday again, which means that it’s "Happy Homemaker Monday," a project which is hosted by Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Each week, she hosts "Happy Homemaker Monday" as a way to highlight what is going on in her world. This week I have decided to join in....So here is a little glimpse into my world on this Monday!
 
 




The Weather:::
It has been cold and cold, and did I mention...cold. :)  The sun is out today so that is a blessing. We are supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow and Wednesday though. Doesn't winter know that it is March and the snow is supposed to be done?

Right Now I am:
Trying to do a million different things before work....  

Thinking:
That I hope work isn't too bad today. That I am glad that I found shoes to match my dress for the dinner auction. That I am grateful for how hard my hubby works for our family.
 
On my reading pile:::
Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate

On my tv:::
Cartoons (for the kids)
Sports (for hubby)
Cooking shows and country music videos (for me)
 
On the menu for this week:::
Monday:  Pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, pineapple
Tuesday:  Taco bake
Wednesday: Ham slices, broccoli and rice casserole, mixed veggies and fruit
Thursday:  Chicken in a bag, potatoes, corn
Friday: Mac and cheese for kiddos, Fish dinners from our church fish fry for hubby and I
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Pot roast, potatoes, onions, carrots in the crockpot, crescent rolls
 
On my to do list:::
Laundry
Plan blog posts for the week
Catch up on reading   

Looking around the house:::
The boys are napping. There are piles of things to go through around the computer. Kitchen has kind of been straightened up.

From the camera:::
My little crawler. Cannot believe he will be a year old in less than a month.



On my prayer list::: 
For healing in marriage and relationships.
Bible verse, Devotional:::
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


There you have it. A little glimpse into my life on this Monday. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment