Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weighed myself this morning....

and I am NOT happy with the number I saw.

226.0 lbs.

That is right, two hundred and twenty six pounds!!!!

YIKES!!!!!!

I know that I have been eating like crud lately. I have been eating way too many muffins and chocolate. I knew I had gained weight because my capris for work are kind of tight.

Well as today is May 1, 2013....things are going to change!

I have decided to start counting calories and watching portions, etc.

In reality, I have decided to change my way of eating and focus on eating healthier.

Oh and Dear Hubby informed me this morning that we are going to have a weight loss challenge this month, because he didn't like HIS number on the scale either.

So I have to come up with terms today and we will get on it.

Oh and did I mention that I lost the March madness challenge and have to run a 5K within the next year?

I think if I can work on eating better and adding in some exercise I will feel so much better and I will be able to move things in the right direction.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I put on some extra pounds over winter too :( Have a competition with your Hubby in May- who loses more or eat better, or exercise more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! My name is Amy, and I've been stalking your blog for a while now.

    Would you be willing to let me join along with you? I would love to see the "terms" that you come up with. I need someone to be accountable to (it's easy to let down myself, friends and family, not a complete web stranger!). I'm at 147lbs, my.highest.weight.ever. I started tracking my weight almost a month ago, and have since gained two pounds! My goal weight, right now, is 135lbs. Gotta start somewhere, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are so brave! I would never be able to share the number on my scale online. you are inspiring, thanks! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete