Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What kept me up until 12:30AM last night?

I have been waking up early and going walking. That means I have been going to bed around 10 and lights out at 11.

Well due to my husbands work schedule he had to go in early this morning which meant I took the day off of walking, which meant I didn't necessarily have to go to bed early or get up early.

So last night I was up until 12:30AM.

Doing what you might ask....

Well here is the reason:

That is right.

I was up reading.

I haven't done that in a LONG time!

I found Debbie Macomber's newest book at the library the other day in the rapid reads section. Rapid Reads are new books that you are limited to have for 7 days, you cannot renew them, and you cannot request them. I was so excited! I LOVE Debbie Macomber's books!

I read the entire thing last night! It was SO GOOD!!! I would highly recommend reading it!

When was the last time you stayed up really late reading?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good read! I was up last night reading! Seems to be the case more than is healthy..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually too tired to stay up! LOL But it was a really good read! I guess we have to get our reading in when we can. :)

      Delete