Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A little bit of this and that.....

Sorry for the unannounced blogging break....life happens and time got away from me. At the end of the day I was just too tired to write.....I hope to get into a better routine this week. We will see....

My days have been filled with housework, being back to work, making sure Rebecca has what she needs done for first grade (book bag packed, lunch packed, gym bag packed, etc.), potty training Jacob (yes it is still on going), trying to get into a routine of when to go grocery shopping and when to go snack shopping for work, trying to get into a rhythm of scheduling with hubby's work schedule and my own schedule, etc.

We have also been spending a lot of time at the softball field with Rebecca. Last week she had 2 games and 2 practices....

Also I have decided that in order to pay off a bet with my dear Hubby, I began the "Couch to 5K" program yesterday.(Yeah, I am just a little sore today! LOL)

So life is going on...I have so much I want to do in regards to finances, working on my health, and just making our life better.....I just don't seem to have the time or energy to do it all.

Oh and I woke up this morning with a stuffed up nose....

Well I must go and fold laundry or else I will have nothing to wear to work....

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment