Thursday, November 7, 2013

What Your Dreams Are Telling You (book review)



What Your Dreams Are Telling You: Unlocking Solutions While You Sleep


From the back cover:

Why Waste One-Third of Your Life Only Sleeping?

Have you ever wanted to receive wise advice about a business proposal, a relationship or a direction in life? Tonight you will have several dreams. Did you know they could contain the very advice you need?
It's true.

Join dream interpreter Cindy McGill as she shows you that sleep is so much more than just a time to rest your body. If you pay attention, you can uncover a secret weapon for success--and the keys to unlocking your full potential.
Not only is it possible to remember your dreams, but when properly interpreted, they bring guidance, hope and strength to achieve what may seem impossible. Here Cindy gives you the tools for discovering and decoding these hidden messages, including:
  •  how to get the most out of your dreams
  • historical and present-day examples of life-changing dreams
  • common dream themes and what they mean
  • 3 steps to discover the genuine message from your dreams
  • a quick-reference guide to common dream symbols 
  • how to reawaken your dream life
Solutions to your problems can come on any given night. It's time to listen to what your dreams are telling you.
My Thoughts:
 
One of the things that my husband and I like to talk about is about our dreams and how to interpret them. So I was excited to get the opportunity to read and review What Your Dreams Are Telling You: Unlocking Solutions While You Sleep  by Cindy McGill. I loved that this book takes your dreams and show you how your dreams are meant to help you live your life to the fullest. What Your Dreams Are Telling You teaches us how to interpret our own dreams and how to put together the pieces of our dreams in a way that make sense to our life. McGill offers examples from other people's dreams and  biblical references to dreams to show how we are use our dreams for the good of our own lives. I love that McGill includes the dream symbol appendix in the back of the book to give me a quick help to interpret my own dreams. This was/is a great help when I am trying to figure out the meaning behind my dreams. Overall I found this book to be very inspirational and I will be using it as a reference and resource to figuring out the meaning behind my dreams.
 
Disclaimer:  I was provided a free copy of this book from Chosen Books and the Baker Publishing Group in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment