Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gratitude Sunday #8



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is so precious and I have been feeling overwhelmed with everything that is going on that often I am not taking the time to be grateful for what I do have and the good things in life.

Now is the time to change that.

I hope to come back here every Sunday and tell things that I am thankful for....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I am grateful for: 

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS AT WORK

BEING ABLE TO BLESS OTHERS WITH BAKING

THAT MY CHILDREN GET IT--We gave gifts for the first time to a needy child in our church. Rebecca helped to pick out the gift. I also have been diligent about having my kids put coins in the Salvation Army's red kettles. The other day Rebecca explained it to a friend why we did that.

THAT WE FIGURED OUT WHAT HAS BEEN CAUSING BILL'S STUFFY HEAD IN THE MORNING-- apparently my hatred of dusting has led to an allergy buildup for dear Hubby. Well I spent the majority of yesterday deep cleaning our bedroom and this morning he woke up feeling great. :) 

FOR TIME OFF OF WORK---I have the next 2 weeks off. While it is unpaid, I am grateful for the time to spend with my hubby and all the kids.

FOR CHRISTMAS MOVIES--- We have been watching lots of Christmas shoes at night..."The Grinch, Rudolph, etc. I am grateful for the change in programming from the regular TV that the kids watch. 

FOR MY BLOG READERS-- There are a few that comment a lot and make my day with their comments---I won't name them in case I leave someone off. But know that I am grateful for each and every one of you dear readers. I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas, that you have a wonderful holiday of your choosing. 

Overall it was a good week, with lots to be grateful for. It is really in the little things that I am finding gratitude and I hope that you are as well. 



What are you grateful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment