Tuesday, March 4, 2014

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Day 2

I have decided to follow along with Money Saving Mom on her 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series, starting today. I have been feeling like we have way too much stuff and this will be the perfect opportunity to declutter and NOT be overwhelmed. Each day, she lists assignments that will help you to organize your home and not be overwhelmed. So I have decided to join in.....



Today's assignments were:



So, how did I do??
I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a purple shirt originally. Then Benjamin and Jacob decided to come give me hugs after lunch and they smeared ketchup and chocolate chip cookie crumbs on my shirt. So I changed into a blue sweater set, jeans and brown flats for work.
I have not made a morning routine...but am thinking about it.
I cleaned up the kitchen in a 15 minute session after dinner.
I cleaned out the refrigerator...


And I found 12 ITEMS to get rid of....I put baby spoons, ice cream spoons, sippy cup stoppers and a random spatula into the bag for Goodwill. I am now up to 37 items gone!  

So I think day 2 went really well....Hopefully I can continue the momentum as the days go on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment