Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #5

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 235.0 lbs
My weight this week is::: 232.6 lbs! DOWN 2.4 lbs!  :) 
  


My food goal for last week was:::  Plan out my meals and snacks daily. No eating at work! No eating after 8pm. 

So yeah, that really didn't happen. I did sort of plan out my meals each day, but there were still a little snacking at night. Also there were a few days that I had a snack at work with the kiddos...including an ice cream sundae on Friday.  But since I wasn't home during the afternoons and instead was at work, there was no mindless snacking, etc. that I think helped.

My fitness goal for last week was:::  Do 3 -25 minute workouts.

So yeah....um....I did 1 workout....I blame it on back to school/work and the fact that I was exhausted from this. I also blame it on the monthly appearance of Aunt Flo. I get exhausted the day before and the first couple days of my cycle, so I put the blame there. I will say that I went back to work last Wednesday and there is NO downtime at work. I am constantly on my feet with the kiddos and I think that helped me have the huge loss this past week. 







So, my food goal for this week is::: Focus on getting enough to drink. Drink more water! Drink 5 glasses of water each day. Take a water bottle to Rebecca's softball games so I am not tempted to buy pop. 

And my fitness goal for this week is::: Do 3 20 minute workouts. (Would like to make this a habit....)


So overall I am very pleased with my weight loss even if I didn't meet my goals. I learned from this past week that I just need to move more and eat less. Isn't that what people have said for thousands of years in order to lose weight? Just need to do it! 



Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment