Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday (9/8/14)

Happy Monday! 

Boy was it ever a busy weekend. Friday night, I just kind of crashed from the stresses of the past week. Saturday we had softball for Rebecca (her team won!) and Rebecca and I had a wedding to go to. That night when we got home, my brother was here and we hung out until midnight. Then yesterday was church, and laundry, and cooking. And it doesn't look like there is any slow down this week either. 

To keep some consistency going, I am joing Sandra today over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for her Happy Homemaker Monday theme! 




Breakfast time, what is on the plate this morning:::: I had a slimfast bar and water. Will probably have a second breakfast of eggs and bacon and toast here in a bit since I won't be home for lunch. 

On this week's to do list:::: I have decided to change this to a weekly to do list because it makes more sense to me... So this week we have: work for me, work for Bill, softball for Rebecca, laundry, Jacob school, school for Rebecca, do something with pumpkins that I have to process, picture day for the kids and me at our school, Benjamin has speech therapy, Ben has an ENT appointment, I have an inservice to run for my staff at work, and then there is the everyday things like cooking, cleaning, etc. 

Currently reading::::  Just finished  Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter


On the TV this week:::: 19 Kids and Counting, football, baseball


The weather outside is::: . One word...HUMID! It is supposed to be in the mid 80s until Wednesday, then with storms Wednesday night then cooler weather for the later half of the week. 


On the menu this week:::: I actually have some ideas of what to fix this week, but am not assigning days as I find that too constrictive.....so our choices for this week include: 


Fish sticks, broccoli, baked potatoes, carrots
Pizza and salad
Hamburgers and french fries
Hamburger helper and peas
Potatoes and sausage bake and macaroni and cheese
Baked bbq chicken, green beans, corn and carrots
Sandwiches and fruit
Bratwurst, mac and cheese and corn
hot dogs and veggies

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will:::: decide on a new book to read, start designing cakes that I need to make and decorate in the next month. 

Favorite photo from the camera::::

I tried a new recipe last week for carrot zucchini bread that came out fabulous!




Praying for:::: direction .

Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating me with at the moment:::: 







Thanks Sandra for hosting! Hope everyone has a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though you have a super busy week going on. Hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete