Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #7

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 232.2 lbs
My weight this week is::: 230.6 lbs! DOWN 1.6 lbs!  :) 
  


My food goal for last week was:::   Eat 3 meals a day. Bring water to softball.

Yeah...well some days I did really good at eating three meals. Other days not so much. BUT, I have been making better choices when I can't eat one big meal. For example, Monday was a crazy day...I had a slimfast bar while I was taking the kids to school. I had some fruit about an hour and a half later.  I knew that I wouldn't be able to have lunch at a normal time, so I made eggs and turkey bacon around 11. Then I took a fruit smoothie to work, and I had a good dinner. I think I did okay. That may just be how I have to approach some days....like today when I am in and out all day long! I took a water bottle to softball for me, but ended up giving it to Rebecca since she drank all hers and she is the one playing not me! 

My fitness goal for last week was:::  Walk for at least 20 minutes 3 days. 

Yeah....about that....didn't happen. I did get a good Wii workout in. I am still trying to get into a routine with Ben in the mornings and adjusting to having to run Jacob to and from preschool. And did I mention it has been HOT! I am hoping to get in some walking starting this week as temperatures are supposed to finally cool off a little. 






So, my food goal for this week is:::   Continue to make good food choices. Work on getting more water. 

And my fitness goal for this week is:::  Walk 1 day to get Jacob from school! (start small and maybe I will build from there!) 


So overall I am happy with my weight loss even if I didn't meet my goals but I know I need to do better. I need to get focused. 



Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



2 comments:

  1. You are doing great, don't give up and hang in there and before you know it, you will have reached your weight loss goal :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment today on my blog, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete