Jacob is 5 years old!

Five years ago today, Bill took me to the hospital because at 37 weeks pregnant I was having what I thought was heartburn. There was a constant ache right under my ribs. Bill felt I should have it checked out, so off to the hospital we went. We met my in-laws who graciously took Rebecca home with them, and went up to labor and delivery as it was 8 o'clock at night. After running several tests, they said I was not in labor but that the on call doctor wanted them to do one more assessment. As soon as the nurse started that test, I went into active labor (talking contractions 4 minutes apart!); the only problem was I needed a c-section because Jacob was breech and in such a way that it would be impossible to give birth to him naturally. I was prepped for a c-section and at 1:35 AM Jacob William was welcomed into the world! I cannot believe that was 5 years ago today!



Today, Jacob is a bright, rambunctious, lovable 5 year old who LOVES life. He currently goes to preschool every day during the week and he LOVES school! He is such a great little boy! I thought it would be fun to list some of his favorites in honor of his birthday so here goes: 


For his birthday, we are going to be having lunch and cake tomorrow with grandparents here at our house. For today, we are just going to hang out and spend a quiet day at home with the birthday boy! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB! WE LOVE YOU! 

Comments

  1. His favourite day is Wednesday?? That's funny! Oh, and congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017