Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday #10

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 230.6 lbs
My weight this week is::: 230.2 lbs. I am down 0.4lbs. :) 


Not a huge loss, but it is a loss! I will take it. Now that it is October I have decided to give myself a challenge for this month. I am going to focus on doing some physical activity for at least 20 minutes every day! They say it takes 21 days to make a habit, so I will be trying this out. I think if I focus on that ONE goal, then maybe I can see some success. The past few weeks I have done horribly on setting and following through on food goals and workout goals and I think that it is because I have spread myself too thin. I will made October 1 focus! I will exercise or do some sort of physical activity for at least 20 minutes every day....I have Wii workouts I could do. I have exercise dvds.  I have a complete yoga set that my dear hubby gave me for my birthday. I have options. I need to do this for both my physical goal of losing weight and for my mental health. It is time to take care of me.    



Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment