Weekly Goals for week of January 5
As I was sitting here this morning thinking about everything I want to get accomplished this week, I decided that I needed to start writing out my weekly to do lists again. I did this at the beginning part of 2014 and they really helped me to get things accomplished. So I am going to try again.
This week, the 2 older kids are back in school and I am back to work after having 2 weeks off for Christmas break. I am more than ready for them to be back to school. I love my children, however they have been driving me nuts the last couple of days. I think after a week, they are ready to be back to school.
Anyhow, so this is the week that we get back to normal with a schedule (hopefully) and time to get some things done.
And I have a LOT of things that I would like to get done.....so without further ado here are my goals for this week:
- Mail Rebecca's pen pal letter
- Exercise following the ab/squat plan that I am following
- Dollar Tree trip for napkins, large envelopes and gifts for Rebecca's friend's birthday party (they wanted dog toys and treats to donate to the pet shelter instead of birthday gift)
- Grocery store 1 time!
- Post 3 book reviews (I am so far behind in posting reviews...I have 5 to do I believe to be caught up)
- Laundry - get caught up and stay caught up
- Balance checkbook
- Hang up Bill's man cave sign that I made him for Christmas
- Go through 2 totes of stuff in the basement and declutter
- Take donations to Goodwill (I have 2 trash bags and 2 boxes of things full of stuff to donate that I have decluttered since Jan 1)
- Make list for grocery store and stick to it!
- Read to the kids each night.
- Figure out time to go get Benjamin's blood work done
- Ben's speech appt.
- Jacob has an eye doc appt.
- Ben has an ENT appt.
So there you have it...My goals for the week. I hope I can accomplish them all. The weather here is FRIGID cold and we are supposed to have snow overnight. For now I just want to hibernate and stay warm, but I must get some things done! I hope everyone has a great week!