Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday #26-- Finally moving in the right direction

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 226.4 lbs
My weight this week is::: 224.8 lbs. 
Down 1.6 lbs! Yahoo!  


This past week went a little better. I was feeling better mostly and I tried to make better choices when eating. We did eat out twice. Bill brought home Subway one day for lunch (I had half and then half the next day for lunch) and we went out as a family for lunch on Saturday. I did have a hamburger and fries, but I tried to eat healthier when I was home. I cut back on snacking, probably because I am tired of the chocolate and things I have here at home. I have been trying to cut back on carbs as I think that that might be one of my weaknesses. We shall see if that makes a difference. I was just glad to be heading in to the world of weight loss again! 

Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment