Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rebecca and I were in a parade.....

Every year on Memorial Day, our town has a Memorial Day parade honoring veterans and those who have lost their lives fighting for freedoms in our country. Well this year, Rebecca's American Heritage Girls troop walked in the parade. I have never been in a parade before, so it was a new experience for me as well. 


My brother Josh also walked with his boy scout troop.






Benjamin and Jacob stood with Bill and watched the parade. Jacob said it was awesome!

Does your town celebrate Memorial Day with a parade?
Have you ever been in a parade?

4 comments:

  1. well done you all for getting involved. I do not participate in any parades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill. Rebecca had a lot of fun walking in it.

      Delete
  2. You look like a parade pro! As a kid I used to get dressed up with a friend and walk in the Christmas parade throwing candy- loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I have never been in a parade before and I actually don't like being in the spotlight, but I figure everyone was looking at the girls anyhow...LOL

      Delete