Thursday, May 28, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Pie

Monday was Bill's birthday. Usually I make him a cake for his birthday....because that is what I do. However, this year life has been crazy and we had a crazy busy weekend so I decided to make him something different.

I was checking Facebook, and a friend had posted a link to Reese's Peanut Butter Cup freezer pie. I knew right then it would be perfect for Bill. I made it Monday morning and it was in the freezer for about 5 hours before I took it out to make it his birthday pie. My mom insisted on putting 44 candles on the pie (43 for his age and 1 to grow on!). 




It was super simple to put together and it was super Yummy! I will definitely be making this again this summer! 

Have you tried a new dessert recipe lately?
Do you have a go to summer dessert you would like to share?

1 comment: